WELCOME❤️



Hi, I am Ilerioluwa, which means “Promise of God”.

Welcome to my page!

For as long as I can remember, I have always been fascinated by books and words, and I envisioned writing to an audience of young adults. I grew up reading lots of books, and I found solace in the pages of those books. Books became an addiction that had no cure, and you will hear my friends saying, “she prefers to spend her money on books”. 

Ohh yes, you can call me a “Bibliophilie”. That is accepted!

The books I read, life experiences, interaction with my Creator, and solitude became my source of inspiration on paper. I would write in my closet and that was it.

It took me years to say the word “writer” and sometimes, I still struggle with that. Regardless, I know creativity flows through my veins and inner wirings. To ignore this is to err against my identity. Therefore, I am here to share with you what has been waging war for expression and release in my heart for ages.


  “In my imagination, I see stories that need to be told. I want to give life to those imaginations through writing. Writing is a lens through which I see my thoughts become visible, my mind written in plain words never to be forgotten. I write to see. I write for clarity. I write to gain knowledge and to pull the lessons from life so I can help others on this journey. I write to preserve my thoughts and experiences, convinced it would be a ray of light for future generations”.

                             - ILERIOLUWA

Those words keep resounding in my heart months after I wrote them down. I am glad I am finally doing this.


About Young & Purposeful

Young & Purposeful is a platform that seeks to strengthen and straighten young adults for destiny and life. To help teenagers unlock their potentials and propel them into God’s intentions for them. I will be sharing content that will guide you on this journey of discovery and purposeful living.

The blog features a wide collection of posts which are categorized under Faith, Academics, Lifestyle, and Reviews.


Faith

At the core of my human expression is my belief in Christ Jesus. My Faith is who I am, and the source of life that flows to other areas of my life.

I will be sharing my experience as a Christian, insights from studying the scriptures, what God is teaching me, and content that is centered around my belief in Christ Jesus. I believe my faith is a message, and you can be sure you’ll be interacting with thoughts and inspiration that will provoke changes and transformation while helping you to grow spiritually.

You will also find a section tagged “My Faith Story” where people share their experiences.


The lifestyle category

It’s not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something.

Here, you will find content inspired by my personal interests, experiences (both mine and those of others), and daily activities. You can be sure to find interesting discussions on events I have attended, societal issues, life experiences and lessons, and other life issues in general.

This will inspire you to live daily with purpose in mind; taking purposeful actions each day.

 

Academics Category

Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution...Aristotle

This is the section where I will share tips that will be useful to you as students. I will share my struggles as a student, and how I dealt with them.

 


Reviews

I do believe something magical can happen when you read a good book- J.k Rowling.

In this category, I write to channel my love for books, and to take my readers on a journey of insight, knowledge, and excitement. I write to rekindle the reader they are, the reader they thought was never there.

I want you not only to get lost in the pages of a book but to find yourself too. Therefore, you will find book reviews and recommendations.


Overall, you will interact with content that will transform you, launch you into self-discovery, and propel you into the intention of your Creator.

It is my prayer that you find solace here, on your journey to/of purpose.

On that note, you’re welcome to Young and Purposeful.


Love,

Ilerioluwa❤.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. IleriOluwa, this is absolutely laudable. Life not lived on purpose is not a "life". I am excited for you! I have promised myself not only to share the great news of this blog to young people but also to continually follow up as well.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! All passengers aboard, we're ready to take off. Thank you for giving expression to this important vision.

    And I love the site design and colour and featured image. All beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you Daniel. This means a lot to me. I wonder why my Emoji is not working, that would have given expression to what I mean.

      Delete
  3. It all starts with a piece of block and that's it, you build a castle.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olumide for your kind words. Thank you for your constant support and encouragement.

      Delete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

.